MIDEST 2013 – Stand X68 Hall 6
Over four days subcontractors and customers can review developments in their markets and forge effective regional and national relationships.
MIDEST is the key platform for international suppliers of industrial subcontracting.
It is a show where partnerships are forged and technology surveyed, offering manufacturers, component suppliers and assemblers the chance of face to face meetings with suppliers of solutions in the fields of metals, plastics, electronics or industry services.
Improve your efficiency by meeting your future partners in Paris and discover innovative technologies that will deliver profit and productivity.
- 1,721 exhibitors in 2012.
- 36% of exhibitors are non-French and are drawn from 46 countries.
- 39,347 professionals from all sectors of industry in 2012
- 15% of customers are from outside France and are drawn from an average of more than 78 countries.
- Over 50 foreign organizations are active partners of MIDEST.
- 11 Trade Villages representing French know-how in 2013: Machining and special machines, Shaping metals, Fabrication/Industrial pipework, Forging, Foundry, Materials processing, Plastics/Composite, Rubber, Electronics, European fastenings, Environment services and Wood processing.
Hall 6 – stand X 68