MIDEST 2014 stand M16 Hall 6
Over four days subcontractors and customers can review developments in their markets and forge effective regional and national relationships.
MIDEST is the key platform for international suppliers of industrial subcontracting. It is a show where partnerships are forged and technology surveyed, offering manufacturers, component suppliers and assemblers the chance of face to face meetings with suppliers of solutions in the fields metal processing, plastics processing, electronics, microtechniques, surface treatments, special machines and technical textiles.
Improve your efficiency by meeting your future partners in Paris and discover innovative technologies that will deliver profit and productivity.
- 1,702 exhibitors in 2013.
- 40% of exhibitors are non-French and are drawn from 38 countries.
- 42,101 professionals from all sectors of industry in 2013
- 15% of customers are from outside France and are drawn from an average of more than 85 countries.
- Over 50 foreign organizations are active partners of MIDEST.