Attached to our Production Department, you will be responsible for programming the machines and their start-up, for tests in the workshop and on the customer's site. More precisely, the main missions of the position will be the following:
- Analysis and development of robot programs (Kuka, Fanuc, ABB...)
- The definition of the customer requirement (functional analysis)
- Studies (organic analysis, grafcets, flowcharts...)
- The realization of automation, computer and robotics programs
- Testing and start-up in our workshops
- The reception of the customer
- The commissioning of the machines in collaboration with the assembly teams at our customers' and/or service provider's premises
- The realization of the technical file and the training of the customers
Qualifications and training required
- Bac + 2 minimum in automatism/robotics/vision
- Knowledge in Robotic Programming (preferably FANUC but also KUKA, ABB)
- Knowledge of PLC programming (SCHNEIDER, SIEMENS TIA PORTAL, ROCKWELL,...)
- Knowledge in vision programming
- You are absolutely versatile, then know how to move from one task to another quickly.
- You are aware of both the financial and technical stakes.
- Spoken language : English
Type of contract
CDI - 39h/week - Salary according to profile
Several positions are available at the Soliers (14), Denain (59) and Echirolles (38) sites.