As part of the design office team, your main tasks will be as follows:
- Support for technical studies of special machine design projects.
- Search and validate the technology solutions the most relevant and innovative according to the client's needs, in cooperation with the project team
- You carry out the preliminary designsthe drawing of plans (assemblies, sub-assemblies, details) on 3D software (Solidworks & Catia).
You will be working in project mode.
Qualifications and training required :
- 2 years of higher education in mechanics or production engineering, you have at least 2 years of significant experience in the design of "Special Machines" in an industrial environment
- You are rigorous, autonomous, you are a recognized and passionate professional.
- Your creativity to conceptualize makes you a driving force and a driving force to find solutions.
- You are familiar with electricity, automatism, pneumatics, hydraulics.
- You are familiar with design and drawing standards.
- Fluency in English would be a plus.
Type of contract :
CDI - 39h/week - Salary according to profile
Several positions to be filled on the sites of Echirolles (38), Marquise (62), Grande-Synthe (59), and Pérenchies (59)