The BARON Group is a French family-owned company specialising in the engineering and construction of industrial equipment. Our company carries out turnkey projects, from the elaboration of the specifications, the realization of the studies, the manufacturing, the assembly and the development until the installation on site, while ensuring the maintenance. We have a solid international experience and work with renowned industrial groups in the pharmaceutical, automotive, aeronautical, luxury and military sectors, etc.
The BARON group, through all of its activities in special machines, natively integrates many vectors ofIndustry 4.0 and supports its customers in their digital transformation.
It is in this context that the BARON Group is looking for IT developers who will be attached to the production department.
You will be responsible for programming the interface between the machine and the client's IT structure.
More specifically, the main tasks of the position will be as follows:
- The definition of the customer requirement (functional analysis)
- Analysis and development of traceability programs
- Analysis and development of supervision programmes
- Analysis and development of various applications
- Testing and commissioning
- Receipt of good functioning
- The realization of the technical file and the training of the customers
Expected skills and training
- Minimum 2 years of higher education in computer development
- Minimum 2 years experience
- You master database software and different computer languages (at least 1): C++, Python, C SHARP, Visual basic, JSON, SQL server database
You are aware of both the financial and technical issues.
Your expertise in web development will be a plus, as will your ability to drive innovation.
Type of contract :
- Working week of 39 hours
- Remuneration according to profile and experience
- Position to be filled on the Marquisesite (62)