The BARON Group is a French family-owned company specialising in the engineering and construction of industrial equipment. Our company carries out turnkey projects, from the elaboration of the specifications, the realization of the studies, the manufacturing, the assembly and the development until the installation on site, while ensuring the maintenance. We have a solid international experience and work with renowned industrial groups in the pharmaceutical, automotive, aeronautical, luxury and military sectors, etc.
The BARON group, through all of its activities in special machines, natively integrates many vectors ofIndustry 4.0 and supports its customers in their digital transformation.
It is in this context that the BARON Group is looking for an electrician in special machines who will be attached to the production engineering department.
- Propose solutions or areas for improvement to problems encountered
- Carry out the assembly and wiring of electrical components in an industrial environment, based on a drawing:
- Wiring an electrical distribution cabinet
- Electrical wiring and labelling
- Carry out tests and fine-tuning of completed connections
- Apply safety rules
Expected skills and training
- Ability to read and interpret industrial electrical drawings
- Mastery of techniques for assembling and wiring electrical assemblies on industrial machines
- Availability for regular travel
- Possession of electrical clearances is appreciated
- A degree in electrical engineering would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish would be a plus in order to be able to communicate with foreign interlocutors if necessary
- Analytical skills and initiative
- An interest in learning to develop new skills in mechanical and pneumatic wiring
Type of contract :
- Fixed-term contract with the possibility of moving to a permanent position
- Working week of 39 hours
- Remuneration according to profile and experience