The BARON Group is a French family-owned company specialising in the engineering and construction of industrial equipment. Our company carries out turnkey projects, from the elaboration of the specifications, the realization of the studies, the manufacturing, the assembly and the development until the installation on site, while ensuring the maintenance. We have a solid international experience and work with renowned industrial groups in the pharmaceutical, automotive, aeronautical, luxury and military sectors, etc.
The BARON group, through all of its activities in special machines, natively integrates many vectors ofIndustry 4.0 and supports its customers in their digital transformation.
It is in this context that the BARON Group is looking for a special machine fitter who will be attached to the production engineering department.
- Carry out the assembly of mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies from the plans defined by the design office
- Check the conformity of the assembly and transmit to the persons in charge, the information related to modifications, improvements or anomalies
- Develop on the basis of analysis and initiative
- Propose solutions or areas for improvement to problems encountered
- Apply safety rules
Expected skills and training
- Mastery of mechanical assembly techniques
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings
- Availability for regular travel
- Expertise in traditional machine fitting is appreciated
- A degree in mechanical engineering would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish would be a plus in order to be able to communicate with foreign interlocutors
- An interest in learning to develop new skills in electrical and pneumatic wiring
Contract characteristics :
- Fixed-term contract with the possibility of moving to a permanent position
- Working week of 39 hours
- Remuneration according to profile and experience