The BARON Group is a French family-owned company specialising in the engineering and construction of industrial equipment. Our company carries out turnkey projects, from the elaboration of the specifications, the realization of the studies, the manufacturing, the assembly and the development until the installation on site, while ensuring the maintenance. We have a solid international experience and work with renowned industrial groups in the pharmaceutical, automotive, aeronautical, luxury and military sectors, etc.
The BARON group, through all of its activities in special machines, natively integrates many vectors ofIndustry 4.0 and supports its customers in their digital transformation.
It is in this context that the BARON Group is looking for a Project Manager who will be attached to the special machines department.
- Analyse the specifications
- Monitor the project design (customer needs, functional specifications, deliverables, acceptance criteria, etc.).
- Participate in the various receptions, including the final reception at the customer's premises
- Ensure coordination between the teams with the technical support of the departments concerned (mechanical, electrical, automation/robotics, etc.)
- Ensure reporting to stakeholders.
- Managing risks and opportunities.
- Propose solutions and areas for improvement to problems encountered.
- Apply and enforce safety rules.
Expected skills and training
- You have strong technical skills
- You are characterised by your structured organisation and approach to work.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills enabling you to interact with a variety of people in a multicultural context.
- You are available to travel if necessary
- You are at ease with English in order to communicate with foreign interlocutors.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, you are able to stand back and are not afraid to make choices
Experience in project management would be an asset.
- Customer orientation
Type of contract :
- Permanent contract - Position to be filled on the Marquisesite (62)
- Working week of 39 hours
- Remuneration according to profile and experience